It is a dream for many students in India to study MBBS in Abroad. Kyrgyzstan turned out to be a great destination for those who intend to study MBBS for many reasons. The affordable cost is certainly an attractive feature of this destination for Indian students who wish to study MBBS. And the quality of the education provided by these universities is quite good and even comparable to the standards of the medical universities in Europe. Before getting more into benefits of pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students, let’s take a closer look at this beautiful destination.
Why Indian Students Should Consider Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Studying MBBS is relatively very expensive in India when compared to many other countries. For this reason, many Indian students search for foreign universities that offer affordable but quality medical education to fulfil their dreams. Kyrgyzstan is a great choice for such students because of its quality education and affordable fees structure. This country holds exceptional opportunities for students who desire to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Students can find several top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan to pursue MBBS.
A significant point of consideration:
More and more Indian students consider Kyrgyzstan to pursue their MBBS. In fact, this destination is considered by many students, especially in the last decade. Many Indian students who cannot secure an MBBS seat in a government institution often look for abroad universities to fulfil their dream to be a doctor. In order to pursue MBBS, a student in India needs to spend approximately 50 lac – 1.5 Cr, on the other hand, they can complete the course at 3 to 5 times cheaper fee structure in Kyrgyzstan.
The medical colleges and universities in Kyrgyzstan provide a healthy environment for their students. Many Indian students find that the medical colleges in this country are suitable for their studies. They can find all the basic facilities required for healthy and happy student life. The medical colleges and university campuses of this country come with modern technology and modern infrastructure.
Students can find the best medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan, which is even comparable to some of the developed countries like the USA and the UK. Students can learn through experiments and practical training. Besides, they get opportunities to go on clinical rounds to make them true professionals in their field.
Advantages of Studying in Kyrgyzstan:
Many students dream of becoming MBBS doctors, but completing MBBS to enter into this profession involves a lot of money and competition. The availability of MBBS seats in many government colleges in India is very less. So, they need to relocate to foreign countries to fulfil their dream. Let us take a look at the advantages of pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- The medium of instruction is English and most medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are unilingual i.e they follow only English as an instructional language while delivering lectures in classrooms. Thus, there will be no language barrier while studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Medical studies are affordable when compared to the fees for MBBS in some other countries in Asia. Pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is way too economic than studying MBBS in India.
- The teacher-student ratio is optimal in the medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan. Most of the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan follows global standards of teaching and maintain recommended teacher-student ratio.
- Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by MCI, WHO, UNESCO. These are also enlisted with the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS). Thus, Medical graduates can make their career in the global medical industry i.e they can practice medicine in several countries.
- Apart from the medical curriculum, students are encouraged to participate in different extracurricular activities and sports. The authorities are keen to develop a holistic personality in their students.
- Students can expect high-quality internships if they choose a medical college in Kyrgyzstan to pursue their MBBS. All the hospitals in the country are affiliated to the Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan.
- The Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan adopt the most innovative practices and use the most advanced medical equipment. Students will get exposure to advance global medical practices and technologies.
- There are lots of medical colleges in the country, recognized by the MCI, and those who graduated from the same, will be allowed to sit for the MCI screening test.
- Students who enroll in the medical universities in Kyrgyzstan will get opportunities to attend International Conferences and Seminars. It is an opportunity for students to collaborate with other international students.
- Global exposure and experience of cultural diversity will add to their academic as well as personal growth.
Who All are Eligible to Get MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan?
- The MBBS aspiring student must be completed 17 years.
- He or she must have passed the 12th standard exam with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Indian students must have qualified the NEET exam to seek admission in the medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan is an excellent choice for medical aspirants because of the affordable fees and quality medical education offered in its universities. Apart from that medical education offered in Kyrgyzstan is similar to the standards of European universities. Affordable medical education and a healthy and scenic environment along with friendly locals make Kyrgyzstan a suitable destination for Indian students to study MBBS.