Armenia is a country which has shown its consistency and improvement of education in the last few decades, especially in terms of medical education. MBBS in Armenia is no less than getting an MBBS degree in India. Armenia offers a great quality of education with the low fee structure. Nowadays , thousands of aspirants from India are going for MBBS in Abroad to take their career to greater heights. Getting MBBS admission in Armenia is a great option and it will fetch you amazing results in the future. The country has well-known universities which have an easy admission procedure which makes an ideal place to study medicine in Armenia.
Advantages to Study MBBS in Armenia
- The medical universities of Armenia are recognized and approved by MCI (Medical Council of India).
- MBBS degree from Armenia is valid across the globe.
- Students can get MBBS admission in Armenia with the easy admission procedure.
- Students do not need to pay the donation charges at the time of admission.
- IELTS or TOEFL are not required to study MBBS in Armenia.
- Medical universities of Armenia deliver the higher standard of teaching in low tuition fees.
- Accommodation and allowance are cost-effective and becomes easy once you adapt to the atmosphere.
- You will get to know about the new culture and atmosphere, which is necessary for an individual to discover new things and enjoy it.
- The medium of instruction for MBBS in Armenia is English. So, the language is not going to be a matter of concern while studying MBBS in Armenia.
- Students get to have global exposure while studying medicine in Armenia.
- After qualifying for the screening test, aspirants can start practising medicine in India.
- Once the university confirms the admission, visa process becomes easy for the student.
Best MBBS College in Armenia Listed Under MCI
Armenia is a former Soviet Republic country in the Caucasus region positioned between Asia and Europe and is the third most densely populated in the Soviet Republic. The capital city is Yerevan and the country has a continental climate. Summers are dry with sunshine while winters are excessively cold. Russian language is highly preferred by the host country. Since it was part of Russia previously, it still has a strong influence of Russian language. Armenian is the official language and Armenian Dram is the currency of the country. Dram is the only legal currency of the country used for the commercial purpose. Currency can be exchanged without puzzling foreigners and they don’t have to pay any amount for the commision to the money exchangers.
Armenia offers the quality of food which is actually much different in taste as compared to India. Armenia was the first country which accepts Christianity as their state religion.