MBBS In Karnataka
Karnataka is a state located in the southwest region of India. Bangaluru, the capital of Karnataka, is known as the “Silicon Valley of India” where the Kannada language is spoken, which is their official language. Karnataka is well connected to all of the major cities and states by means of Roadways, Railways, and Airways. Karnataka is home to many of the well reputed and recognized colleges and research institutions in India. As MBBS seats in Karnataka is more than 5600, which is more from any other states. It has been possible because of having more number of MBBS colleges in Karnataka, followed by Andhra Pradesh.
Karnataka Examinations Authority conducted MBBS and BDS admissions in colleges of Karnataka. Students are granted for admission if they qualify the NEET Entrance exam. NEET is a doorway to get admission in various programmes of UG medical courses in any of the Indian colleges except AIIMS and JIPMER, which conduct their entrance exams
Why Study MBBS in Karnataka?
Karnataka, the state which is highly developed from almost all other states in terms of technology or education will surely make its place in your mind.
- Most of the colleges are old and established more before the 4-5 decades.
- The state has been seriously giving importance to education.
- Getting MBBS admission in Karnataka becomes easier if you are going through with the right guidance.
- The medical colleges of Karnataka are well versed with infrastructure, modern amenities, and other facilities.
Mediumof instruction is English for MBBS in Karnataka.
- The medical colleges of Karnataka offer the quality of education.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Karnataka
The admissions to the Medical Colleges of Karnataka State will be offered through National Level Examination, which is known as NEET. The students should appear in the entrance exam and after qualifying, they can join for the counseling procedure. Then can only the students would be able to get their place in top colleges of Karnataka.
The process of counselling held in two diffeerent ways. Firstly, MCC counsel 15% of All India Quota Seats in which certain percentage of seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC/PwD categories. During the counselling process, it’s up to candidate to fill the college’s name according to his/her preference. For 85% state quota seats, the medical authority of state will conduct the counselling process in which 15% of seats are reserved for NRI Quota and 5% for the Q Quota. For seat allotment process, it’s being compulsory for the candidates to appear in the counselling. After completing the admission procedure by submiting all required documents and tuition fees, candidates may report to the assigned colleges and start their MBBS in Karnataka colleges.
Karnataka distributed its seat in four different categories:
- G- Government Seats
- P- Private Seats
- N- NRI Seats
- Q- Other Seats
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in Karnataka
Candidates should fulfill all these required eligibility criteria to take admission in top colleges of Karnataka. Otherwise, their admission process will be cancelled for MBBS in Karnataka, if they are unable to fulfill these requirements.
- The minimum age to apply is 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
- The maximum age should be 25 years and have more 5 years of age relaxation for reserve categories.
- The candidate should be Indian. Overseas citizen of India (OCI) card holders can also apply for exam.
- Applying candidate should pass their 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- The candidate must have passed 12th with 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as a major subject and have English as a compulsory subject too for unreserved category.
- The candidate must have passed 12th with 40% marks with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as a major subject and have English as a compulsory subject too for reserved category.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
Duration of studying MBBS in Karnataka
The Medical Council of India has defined the course structure of MBBS in Karnataka. The total duration of MBBS course is of 5.5 years in which students get the theoretical knowledge of the course for 4.5 years comprises of 9 semesters, and then they complete their one year internship in research centers or in affiliated hospitals to gain hands-on experience.
The candidates have to bring their original documents and their photocopies at the time of counselling.
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Qualifying Rank Card
- Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate of 12th.
- Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate of 10th.
- Category Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (Optional)
- Character Certificate
- Passport Size Photo graphs
REQUEST CALL BACK!!
Bukovinian State Medical University
- 75+ Years Old University.
- The university is recognized and approved by MCI & WHO
- Experienced teaching faculty.
- Students get a chance to earn during Internship period of 1 year.