In the last decade, Kazakhstan has substantially improved in terms of Medical education. Medical aspirants who want to study MBBS from abroad should consider this country as their preferred destination. The medical universities are offering the standard level of education in an affordable fee structure to study MBBS in Kazakhstan. The universities provide clinical practice to the aspirants before started practicing their profession to experience good practical exposure.
Study MBBS in Kazakhstan is a giant opportunity for students because the universities are well equipped with all modern amenities. The medical universities are approved by MCI and WHO. After completing MBBS from Kazakhstan, aspirants can work across the globe depending upon their preferences.
Advantages to Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
- IELTS/TOEFL is not required for MBBS admission in Kazakhstan.
- MBBS from Kazakhstan gives better FMGE percentage than China. FMGE, conducted by MCI is mandatory for medical students who have completed MBBS from abroad to practice in India.
- Affordable tuition fee with high quality of education makes this a lucrative destination for study MBBS from abroad.
- Universities are recognized by MCI, WHO, FAIMER, UNESCO and many other medical bodies.
- Syllabus of medical universities there is almost similar to that of Indian medical universities.
- It is one of the safest nations when compared to many other Asian and European countries.
- Accommodation cost is quite affordable and the rest depends on individual’s
- The duration of MBBS course there is only of five years, which is less than many other countries like Russia, Philippines, Ukraine, etc.
- Aspirants are eligible for appearing for MCI screening test, USMLE, PLAB, etc. after completing MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- English is the medium of instruction; means there is no linguistic barrier in medical universities there.
- The ratio of teacher to student is 1:10; which helps teachers to focus on each and every students.
- Every year, thousands of Indian students have shown their interest for MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- Process of getting a visa is easy and simple.
- Students feel comfortable in living with local people there as they are very kind-hearted and down to earth.
Kazakhstan is a former Soviet Republic nation in Central Asia and is the largest landlocked country. The country population is about 18.2 Million which makes it the ninth largest country in the world. 70% of the people follow Islam with Christianity practiced by 26%. Astana is the capital of the country and the largest city is Almaty. The official language is Kazakh and preferred Russian as the second language while English language is used commonly to communicate with the foreign visitors. The currency of Kazakhstan is Kazakhstani Tenge. The country is well developed in petroleum, mining and natural gas.
The country shares its borders with China, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan, and also extends from a large part of the Caspian Sea to the west. It is officially a democratic, secular, constitutional republic with a distinct cultural heritage. The climatic condition there is continental, i.e., chilled winters with warm summers.