MBBS in Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh, the state is located in the central part of India, consequently known as the “Heart of India”. Bhopal is its capital city and is the second largest city of the state. The state shares its boundaries with five other states, namely UP, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Rajasthan. Madhya Pradesh home to many of the educational institutions and is well known for featuring medical education in the state.
Getting MBBS admission in India 2019 is never going to be facile. This is because of having competition for each seat. Lakhs of students aspire to get MBBS admission in those limited number of seats in medical colleges. And there comes Madhya Pradesh as one of the succeeding state of India to facilitate MBBS admission in reputed and approved government and private colleges of the state. The state is accomplished with all latest technologies and delivers a standard level of education in their medical colleges.
Why study MBBS in Madhya Pradesh?
Study MBBS in Madhya Pradesh is going to be a wise option for students because of some major points.
- Some of the colleges of Madhya Pradesh are established in 1940s & 50s. So, the colleges are offering more seats than others, and can make way for students to fulfill their dreams.
- The state offers an average budget Tuition fee for MBBS degree.
- Most of the medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh are recognized and approved by MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Hindi language is spoken there in the state and the medium of instruction in medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh is English.
- The state is located in the central part. So, parents will not have any complications to meet with their wards at regular interval.
- Madhya Pradesh provides the quality of education and the colleges there are well responsible to maintain the standard with all modern amenities and great infrastructure.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Madhya Pradesh
The application form for MP MBBS admission 2019 will be released soon after NEET result declaration in the first week of June and the admission procedure of MBBS admission is conducted by the Department of Medical Education (DME), Madhya Pradesh. The state defines its eligibility criteria to fill the application form. Students who will able to secure minimum percentile in NEET Entrance exam 2019, will be favorable for MBBS admission in Madhya Pradesh. The 15% of the MBBS/BDS seats are reserved for the All India Quota Seats, and are counseled by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The rest of the 85% (2914 seats) is in the hands of state government for counseling.
After the declaration of merit list by the state government, qualifying candidates will be called for the counseling procedure. The governing body will conduct counseling twice for MBBS in Madhya Pradesh 2019 and once in the mop-up round. Candidates have to choose for the colleges and course, then, according to their rank in the state merit list, admission will be granted.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in Madhya Pradesh
Candidates who wish to get MBBS admission in MP will need to fulfill all these eligibility criteria. Otherwise, their application will be declined by the DME, Madhya Pradesh. So, candidates need to keep their relevant documents at the time of filling the application form.
- Candidate should be the citizen of India.
- He/She must be at least of 17 years old as on before 31st December of the year.
- Upper age limit will not be restricted.
- Candidates must have passed in 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and English as their compulsory subject.
- For General Category, student should have scored at least of 50% in 12th while for SC/ST/OBC categories, scored at least of 40% in 12th class.
- Should qualify in NEET UG Entrance exam to be eligible for MBBS admission in Madhya Pradesh.
- It is obligatory to be the Domicile of the state in order to get admission for MBBS in Madhya Pradesh 2019.
- Wards of All India Government Service employees or Freedom Fighters will not be eligible for domicile criteria for MBBS admission in Madhya Pradesh.
Duration of Studying MBBS in Madhya Pradesh
The Medical Council of India has defined the course structure of MBBS in Madhya Pradesh. The total duration of MBBS course is of 5.5 years in which students get the theoretical knowledge of the course for 4.5 years comprises of 9 semesters, and then they complete their one year internship in research centers or in affiliated hospitals to gain hands-on experience.
- NEET Scorecard.
- 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate.
- 10th Marksheet and Passing certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Passport size Photographs.
REQUEST CALL BACK!!
Bukovinian State Medical University
- 75+ Years Old University.
- The university is recognized and approved by MCI & WHO
- Experienced teaching faculty.
- Students get a chance to earn during Internship period of 1 year.