MBBS in Ukraine
Due to systematic educational behavior, MBBS admission in Ukraine is one of the popular choices among students. The country is gaining popularity in terms of delivering the high quality of education. Students can apply for a job in any part of the world only after completing his/her MBBS degree or any medical degree from top universities of Ukraine. The government is eagerly working on the development and improvement of medical education in their country. Also, another good thing about pursuing MBBS from Ukraine is that the universities are financially backed up by the government of the country.
Why Study MBBS in Ukraine?
Every international student who is planning to pursue their MBBS from abroad will always have queries in their mind. So, we have tried to define and to provide you a better guidance regarding MBBS in Ukraine, which helps you to nurture your career by some of these major points.
- Some of the universities were established 175 years before. Those universities have availability of MBBS seats more than that of any others. So, there has a high probability of getting admission in top notch colleges.
- All courses in top universities of Ukraine are available in English language during MBBS, so the communication can be really effective.
- MBBS course is inexpensive means it has a low-cost fee structure.
- Not mandatory to qualify for Indeed, TOEFL or IELTS for MBBS in Ukraine.
- Medical universities of MBBS in Ukraine are recognized and handled by UNESCO, WHO, MCI and by many others.
- Ukraine is a part of the Bologna Process which ensures a high quality of education.
- Accommodation and conveyance cost is extremely low as compared to other countries.
- Students applying for MBBS admission in Ukraine are eligible for USMLE, PLAB exam, MCI screening test and many more.
- Ukraine proposes you springy weather conditions in comparison to other countries in Europe. So that, it is being comfortable for the students to study MBBS in Ukraine, and are staying happily with enthusiastic local people.
- Educational system in Ukraine is widely accepted all across the globe.
Recognition of Medical Universities in Ukraine
- WHO(World Health Organization).
- MCI(Medical Council of India).
- Ministry of Education, Ukraine.
- ECFMG(Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates.
- WFME(World Federation for Medical Education).
Duration of Studying MBBS from Ukraine
The total duration of MBBS course in Ukraine is about 5.8 years or 6 years as per the distinction of
universities. The internship is included in between the duration of the course for the period of 1 year.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Ukraine
Confirmation of admission in medical colleges of Ukraine is not a tough work.
International students can apply for the MBBS admission in Ukraine, only if they accomplish the required eligibility criteria of universities.
But the students need to submit the application form within the specified time only then there is no problem to complete the admission process and can depart to study MBBS in Ukraine.
Applicant should have a valid qualified NEET scorecard. There is no any need to crack any language exams like TOEFL or IELTS.
Only after completing the process of counseling of the required application form/documents of the candidate and the approval of Authorized Representative of universities, admission will be confirmed.
- Secured of 50% in 12thwith PCM are required as eligibility criteria of MCI.
- Affirmation letter.
- Student Visa.
- Photocopy of Passport.
- 20 passport size photographs.
- Financial Status of Guardians record.
Disadvantages for MBBS in Ukraine
- To study MBBS in Ukraine, you have to compromise with your language and have to learn a new language to communicate with the local people.
- The MBBS course duration in Ukraine is about 6 years while the duration in India is about 5.5 years.
- Students are given the wrong information by some agents. Therefore, you should do research and contact only the consultants who have direct links to the universities like us.
Scope After Completing MBBS from Ukraine
MBBS in Ukraine is one of the great career choices as it opens many options to the aspirants completing their graduation from these universities.
After the completion of MBBS in Ukraine, aspirants will have many options-
- One of the best options is to come back to India and apply for the MCI screening test; aspirants have to clear the exam and can start medical practicing in India after getting a registration number from MCI.
- If you want to settle down in the US, then you have to apply for the USMLE. There are 3 Steps of USMLE. If someone clears the entire process, then he/she can get Permanent Registration from the medical council of USA and then he/she can start practice there.
- After completing MBBS from Ukraine, you can apply for PG in Ukraine itself, and can serve for European nation.
Ukraine is the most graceful country of Europe. Around 44 million people have made Ukraine one of the most populous countries throughout the world. Its capital is Kiev, which is the largest city of Ukraine. The official state language is Ukrainian. Ukraine has a well-developed economy with lots of educational, agricultural and industrial areas.
If we talk about the weather of Ukraine, it has a continental climate. With the average temperature of 30 degrees in the daytime, there is hot weather in the summer as in India. With average rainfall, the temperature drops to -25 to -30 degrees in winter. About 82% of people are Christian in Ukraine. Ukrainians are exceedingly liberal and hospitable. Once a relationship has built up, people love to talk frankly with you. Ukraine is one of the safest and secured countries from abroad.
REQUEST CALL BACK!!
Bukovinian State Medical University
- 75+ Years Old University.
- The university is recognized and approved by MCI & WHO
- Experienced teaching faculty.
- Students get a chance to earn during Internship period of 1 year.