Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is one of the most economical options to choose from as it not only affordable in terms of the fees, but also it has top universities and offers medical education at the desirable places to study MBBS pertaining to a number of reasons. All in all we can call it as a cheap and best option for MBBS from abroad. It has a number of Government and Private medical colleges which are approved by the Medical Council of India and WHO. Opting for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a great choice, especially for Indian medical students who are looking for a university that has reasonable tuition fee without having to compromising with the quality of education. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is an amazing option for MBBS from abroad at low fees.
Top Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan
1. Osh State University, Medical Faculty:- Established in 1993, the Osh State University is a government institution which is the reorganized form of Osh State Pedagogical Institute. It is located in Osh, Kyrgyzstan. It is one of the largest medical institutions in the country. The university is in the list of the World Directory of Medical Schools. It ranks amongst the top colleges in Kyrgyzstan, and the motive of this college is to provide practical knowledge to the students so that they can get a practical experience of everything.
2. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy:- There is another one in a list of MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan, and it is The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. Established in 1939, this university is one of the oldest universities amongst all the other universities in Kyrgyzstan. It has a faculty of 500+ seasoned lecturers and a lot of medical aspirants choose to study in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy because of its low fees and quality of education. It is one of the top universities in Kyrgyzstan.
3. Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University:- Conducive environment, quality education, reasonable tuition fee are the highlights that make Kyrgyzstan an ideal country to study in. Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University in Kyrgyzstan offers a large number of umbrella programs and varied programs in medicine. It was established in the year 1992, and it is located in the capital of Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek. The University is accredited and listed with the Institute of International Medical Education (IIME), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), International Medical Education Directory (IMED), and World Health Organization (WHO) and Medical Council of India (MCI). The degree that one gets from Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is recognized worldwide.
4. Jalal-Abad State University, Jalal-Abad :- Jalal-Abad State University was started on 2nd April 1993 by the president of Kyrgyz Republic. It is located in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan. The vision of the university means to deliver the high quality of education to the students of Kyrgyzstan and other countries. The faculty introduced by the university is accredited with the Ministry of Health and Science Education. Almost 10,000 students are studying in Jalal-Abad State University in various faculties, mainly in medicine, in which 1000 of them are international students. Each faculty has its own library which offers thousands of books of international authors.
5. International University of Kyrgyzstan:- Established in the year 2003, International University of Kyrgyzstan is one of the top colleges in Kyrgyzstan which serves its students with great quality of education and gives maximum exposure. Reasonable tuition fee and high grade infrastructure makes it an ideal place to commence medical studies from.
6. Asian Medical Institute:- Established in the year 2004, Asian Medical Institute is a WHO and MCI approved medical college in Kant, Kyrgyzstan. It is a private higher medical coeducational institution functioning to provide the best quality of education to the students from all over the globe. Students are given practical knowledge of what they learn during the course, and the mode of instruction is English, so students from other countries won’t face any linguistic barrier.