Yerevan Haybusak University, Armenia
If we talk about the universities which offer medical courses, then Yerevan Haybusak University is one of those which is counted in the list of top medical universities for MBBS in abroad.
Yerevan Haybusak University, the non- governmental institution was established in 1990 by Academician Levan Harutyunyan is located in Yerevan, Armenia. As of 2007, it has only 5400 students, 6000 alumni, and 300 teachers. Currently, the university consists of approximately 7000 students (including Indian students), more than 500 Professors in various departments. The Yerevan Haybusak University deals in faculties of medicine, Economics and International Relations & Humanities. It is the top medical university in Armenia which offers various programmes.
In 2001, Yerevan Haybusak University has got the accreditation by the Government of Armenia. It is also recognized by MCI, WHO, Ministry of Education of Armenia, WFME, ECFMG, and FAIMER. The degree issued by Haybusak University of Yerevan is appreciated throughout the world. It has special affiliation with the University of Louisiana, Preston University, and Cambridge. The Yerevan Haybusak University sticks onto the top in the Eastern Europe.
The medium of instruction of medical university in Armenia is English, mainly prefer for International students since 2002. Students get the chance to learn the local language of the country while studying MBBS in Armenia, which helps them to communicate with the local people of the city. The Haybusak University arranges seminars for their students to gain experiences.
The Hostels of the medical university in Armenia has all those quality and facilities which a student wishes for. The hostels have Indian Mess for Indian students, it ensures about the comfortable accommodation.
The duration of the course in Haybusak University is 6 years in which 5 years are for theoretical knowledge and the last one year is the Internship period of the course, where students get the chance to work in the reputed Hospitals and Research Centers linked by the Haybusak University of Yerevan.
The MBBS fee structure of Haybusak University of Yerevan is quite low as compared to pursue MBBS in India and other destinations. Even the accommodation charges in the Hostels are inexpensive. A large number of Indian students have shown their faith over Haybusak University of Yerevan every year.
The basic eligibility criteria to follow by a candidate is-
- They must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year.
- Must have at least 50% in 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and have English as a compulsory subject for General category.
- For reserved category, they must have 40% at least in 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and have English as a compulsory subject too.
- Completed 12th from regular board.
- Qualified NEET Entrance exam.
The admission procedure of top medical university in Armenia will be unchallenging once you will consider these points at the time of admission.
- Fill the application form and attach all required attachments.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the required Tuition fee at the time of admission.
- Student will get the admission letter by the university in between 4 working days after the submission of the application form.
- Apply for the student visa. And then, leave for Yerevan Haybusak University and start your studies.
The documentation required when you are applying for Yerevan Haybusak University –
- Application should be aptly filled.
- Photocopies of Class 10th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate.
- Photocopies of Class 12th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of Passport.
- Medical Certificate.
Yerevan is the capital and the largest city of Armenia as the population of the city is over 1 Million. The city has moderate climatic condition with long hot summers and cold winters. Yerevan is counted as the most prestigious city of Armenia because of its specificity. The city is home to many of the educational institutions and research centers. Yerevan is well connected to other parts of the city via roads, mainly people uses Tram for their transportation. Dram (AMD) is the national currency of Armenia.
Hope, the information above will be helpful in rectifying your mind for Haybusak University of Yerevan.